Friday 15 June 2012

163 - Joshua Cronin R.I.P.


Before I get into my next posts, the bride received the news earlier in the week that her nephew (the son of her sister Julie) had passed after a short battle with Melanoma Cancer.

The bride flew back to Sydney then off to Coffs Harbour earlier in the week, to attend the funeral and subsequent wake. The passing of  Joshua Cronin is very tragic considering his tender age of 28. Circumstances didn't allow me to attend, however the Bride and myself are very thank full to her sister and family for enabling the Bride to attend the very sad occassion.

I have been advised the service was beautiful and the wake was party, party, party, the only way Joshua would have liked it.

Joshua rest in peace, and I have had a few beers for ya in Darwin.

Cheers and beers

Paul and Wendy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Paul & Wendy,
Our thoughts are with you, very very sad for someone so young.

Dave & Shell

The Retro Roamers said...

Thanks Shell & Dave.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Enjoy your travels in the states

Paul & Wendy

Anonymous said...

Oh Paul & Wendy, I just do not know what to say. So very sad our thoughts are with you and your family.
Doug & Jo