Saturday 25 June 2011

118 - Breakfast of Champions

When I was a young fella the terminology of "Breakfast of Champions" was a lot different that what it is now, so I won't go there, however cause I'm bored, this is my daily breakfast.

To much for some to face, especially the bride
  • Now place three heaped tablespoons of "au natural" yogurt into the blender.
  • Then add a Kiwi Fruit, two pieces of Celery, two Strawberries, and Apple and a Pear.
  • Chop into small pieces for blending.

All chopped up ready for munching

After much blending an incredible "Fruit Smoothey"

After enjoying the smoothie it is time for a cuppa tea. Not just ordinary tea mind you, but a "Geen Tea" cause it is full of "Anti Oxidants"

Green Tea

I have my tea while doing the mornings caravan park things in the office. The whole work load in administration takes the time to drink a cuppa tea!!!!

Then it is time for the big guns....yaaaaaa!!!!!

Plain Uncle Toby Oats, Flax seed Oil, Soy milk, with a blob of honey

Have I turned you off breakfast for good yet!!!!!
  • Put a half a cup of Uncle Toby's Oats in a saucepan, and cover with Soy milk
  • Add a tea spoon of Flax seed oil, and a blob of honey
  • Slowly bring to the boil
  • Allow to simmer, adding Soy milk for consistency
  • Can be a bit naughty and add a little sugar for taste
  • Pour into a bowl and go for it.
Hey guys and gals you can tell I'm bored when blogging about breakfast..........feeeeeerk I'm jealous seeing Biz Wizards, NT Nomads, Nick'n Off, Hobo Home, Tom and Amy, Jude & Tui and who ever else having a blast on the west coast, Mark and Sharon in Darwin, Dave & Shell in the U. S. of A, and the rest of the blogs I follow, just out there...........wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Stay tooned for the next exciting blog of the Retro Roamers.........probably lunch (he he!!!!) ho...hee...ho....hum.




2 comments:

Mark & Sharon Gregory said...

Hahahahaha!...Yes you have turned me off brecky!
How on earth do you move after eating all that??
I love blogs about nothing!!!!
Too Good!!!!
You have inspired me to write about anything & everything or maybe just nothing!
Cheers Enjoy!

The Retro Roamers said...

Hey Shaz, great to hear from you.

Yeah pretty good about blogging about nothing. I'll drop you an emaim