Monday 24 September 2012

182 - This fun has to stop

Monday Tuesday 24th and 25th of September and the fun continues.

Were do we go to when the weather is just sensational, back to Ellis Beach of course. Today we took the grandees.

Here are few more photies:

There's a grand child in there I think
 
Our son Micheal.
 
Micheal and his bride Haylee
 
Brodie the mad fisherman
 
Shaylah, Nana and Brodie
 
"Help Nana, a whale has got me!!!!!!!!"
 
"Don't worry Shaylah I will get the sucker"
 
Bugger!!! Missed it by that much!!!!
 
The bride practising for the Sports Illustrated swim suit model of the year
 
Aaaaaaah
 
Hey Brodie watch out for the crocs.
 
Both the bride and I still managed to get our long walk in, although separately for obvious reasons.
By starting at the south end of Ellis we walked all the way to the far north of the beach. As the tide was low I kept on walking past a set of rocks, and came across a lovely young couple, who forget their swim wear.....must be global warming!!!!!!!
 
The bride and I will catch ya tomorrow (he he!!!!!)
 
Stay tooooooned.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: